Sanjay Bose, M.D., FACC, FSCAI
Name: Sanjay Bose, M.D.
Born: 1968, Ranchi, India
Family: Married, two children
- Nuclear Cardiology, 2006
- Cardiovascular Medicine, 2008
- Interventional Cardiology, 2009
- Testamur Echocardiography, 2010
- The Heart Group, Paducah, KY
- Porter Cardiology, Middlebury, VT
- Western Baptist Hospital, 2011
Hospital Invasive Privileges:
- Coronary Angioplasty/Stenting
- Directional Atherectomy
- Intravascular and Intracardiac Ultrasound
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Fellow, American Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions
- Interventional Cardiology, 2008-2009, New York Methodist Hospital, Brooklyn, NY
- Cardiology, 2007-2008, Texas Tech University, Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, TX
- Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk, 1997-1998
- Nuclear Cardiology, 1/1/2006-12/31/2006, University of Vermont
- Internal Medicine, 1992-1994, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
- State University of New York Health Sciences Center, Brooklyn, 1995-1997
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India, 1986-1991
- Precision and accuracy of risk scores for in-hospital death after percutaneous coronary intervention in the current era. S. Brener, S Hag, S. Bose, T. Sacchi, Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions, Volume 75, Issue 2, Pages 153-157.
- Three-year Survival after Percutaneous Coronary Intervention According to Appropriateness Criteria for Revascularization. J Invasive Cardiol 2009;21:554-557
- Left Atrial Myxomas Presenting with Right Hand Weakness, R. Yuan, S. Agha, S. Bose, L. Blum, J. Cleary, S. Nair, Claudia Gruss, Connecticut Medicine, Volume: 63, No 5: 261-264.
Page 3 – Sanjay Bose, M.D.
- Post-graduation Thesis. Department of Medicine, All
India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1991-94., Joint Infections in Rheumatoid Arthritis